Cancellation Policy – All rental cancellations must occur a MINIMUM of 3 hours prior the rental. Cancellations not made 3 hours prior, will be charged for a One Hour Rental, No Exceptions!
Aircraft Rental requires Renter’s Insurance.
Renter’s must carry at least $5,000 in physical damage, liability $500,000 and medical of $1,000, prior to aircraft rental. Cost is $250 for the year and qualifies for all aircraft rental.
- ALL aircraft require a Instructor check-out.
- ALL Aircraft are subject to a 3 hr/day overnight fee.
- Fuel Reimbursements only with a reciept.
- Must have a current Medical/BFR/IPC/Pilot’s Cert. on file.
- Sign and return Client forms.
- Proof of Citizenship OR TSA approval
Instruction Rates (Ground and Flight):
- Pay as you Go – Account paid in full each Lesson.
- Block Rates – A positive balance is required to maintain rate.
- VFR Rates – $65 Pay as you Go $62 (10 hr block).
- IFR Rates – $75 Pay as you Go $72 (10 hr block).
- Turbine Rates – $85 Pay as you Go $82 (10 hr block).
- Create a Username/Password, RAM will approve on-line use.
- Instructor’s will schedule Instructional/Training flights.
- Non-Instructional Flights/Rental may schedule on-line.
- Minimum 12 hour booking/rental prior to flight is required.